Essential Health Centre
Welcome to Essential Health Centre! We are located in beautiful James Bay only a few steps from the heart of downtown Victoria.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment don't hesitate to contact us by calling or emailing us at email@example.com or check us out on Facebook @ehcvictoria
Our COVID-19 Clinic Guidelines:
- You are required to complete the COVID-19 Screening Form that will be either emailed or texted to you. This will need to be completed 24-48 hours prior to your appointment. The link can also be found below.
- Failure to complete the COVID-19 Screening form prior to your appointment, will lead to your appointment being cancelled.
- Before every treatment we will ask you to complete a COVID-19 screening, consent and liability waiver as well.
- We are not providing treatments to anyone who has traveled outside of British Columbia in the last 2 weeks. This includes anyone in your household.
- If the clinic door is closed we are still with a patient and we ask that you leave and return at your scheduled appointment time.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- We are only allowing 1 person in the clinic at a time.
- Please wash/sanitize your hands before and after your treatment. Our therapists will do the same.
- We are sanitizing all contact surfaces (table, face/arm rest, chairs, counters, oil bottle, door handles) after every client. As usual there are fresh sheets for every client.
- If you are able to please pay via E-transfer.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask during treatments.
- Clients are required to wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, we can provide one for you. You will be asked to wear the mask in the waiting room, during your assessment and when laying face up.
- The water cooler will no longer be available for use.
- If you have any symptoms such as: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, painful swallowing and loss of sense of smell please DO NOT attend your appointment.
- We are not charging a cancellation fee for any cold and flu related symptoms.
- Please enter the building using the front doors and exit using the back door.
- The bathrooms will be locked, unless it is an emergency.
- Only 1 person in the elevator at a time.
- Clients are not allowed to wait in the buildings hallway as it doesn't allow for social distancing requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and patience on these matters. Our biggest priority is to keep everyone safe.
Essential Health Centre
Caroline Krahé, RMT
Caroline graduated from the 3000 hour Massage Therapy program in 2012 from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy here in Victoria. Since graduating, she has helped people with a wide variety of issues such as chronic pain, athletic injuries, whiplash due to motor vehicle accidents, as well as clients who choose to include massage therapy in their lives to maintain their health. Along with helping clients get back to their pain-free daily routine, Caroline also believes that encouraging the use massage therapy is a vital way to help reduce stress.
When she isn’t working at Essential Health Centre, Caroline also works part-time at the West Coast College of Massage Therapy as a Teacher’s Assistant and as a Supervisor in the student clinic.
Caroline has always maintained an active lifestyle which includes playing soccer as well as fencing which has taken her to provincial competitions and the BC Games. On her free time, she enjoys any outdoor adventures with her dog, Ari, such as hiking, going to the beach, biking, and running.